Imants B.V., located at Turnhoutseweg 29 5541NV Reusel, is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement.
Contact details: http://www.imants.com Turnhoutseweg 29 5541NV Reusel +31497642433
Jeroen Geerts is the Data Protection Officer of Imants B.V. He can be reached at email@example.com.
Imants B.V. processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself.
Imants B.V. processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide these to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- List of customer contact details via an app
- Internet browser and device type
Imants B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising folder
- Calling or e-mailing you if necessary to perform our services
- Inform you about changes in our services and products
- To offer you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Imants B.V. analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
Imants B.V. takes #responsibility based on automated processing decisions about matters that (significantly) affect individuals. These decisions are made by computer programs or systems, without the presence of a human being (e.g. an employee of Imants B.V.). Imants B.V. uses the following computer programs or systems: #use_explanation
Imants B.V. will not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data are collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data: #retention_period
Imants B.V. shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent to data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you. Would you like to exercise your right to object and/or right to data portability or have other questions/comments about data processing, please send an itemized request to firstname.lastname@example.org. To make sure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. Imants B.V. will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks. Imants B.V. would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Authority for Personal Data. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
Imants B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or at email@example.com.
An example of our measures:
- The contact form on the website is transmitted via the https protocol.
- All equipment we use to process personal data is protected with antivirus, antispam, antiphishing and firewall software.
- Our equipment (smartphones, laptops and desktops) is secured with periodically changed passwords. For remote connection, we use 2-way authentication/VPN.
- Screenlock is standard on systems where personal data is processed.
- The storage media we use are encrypted.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator