In certain circumstances it is necessary to work the soil up to greater depth. Getting rid of hard pans, or for mixing of organic material or amendments. Imants produces deep spaders up to 135 cm (50”)
Where are they used?
Vineyards, Nurseries, Agriculture, horticulture and re-cultivating.So generally for soil quality improvement. In many cases the deep spaders will provide that extra intensive soil mixing to get a better uniformity and dilution.The Imants spaders are equipped with a unique spade shaft. The banks on which the spade arms are mounted are evenly divided through the machine. The spade arms are bend left and right. This to create the ideal mixing and soil structure.
When the Imants spaders are used the soil profile is necessarily completely blended. Part of the soil is mixed but most of the aerobic layer stays where it is. By changing forward speed the perfect mix can be achieved. Hard pans can be a great obstacle for the roots to penetrate or can create water logging.These are permanently gone after using the spader. This is not the case when using a ripper.Lots of organic material can be mixed. This will stimulate organisms leading to healthier soils. Often deep spading is used when established vineyards are replanted, before asparagus is planted or before nurseries are planting the trees.Nowadays spaders are often used for incorporating soil amendments. And in the mining industry to get rid of moisture or the create a better soil structure. Sand can be mixed through clay or vice versa. So lots of different usages for this tillage method.
For every circumstance or need there is an Imants deep spader. 60 cm (2 ft) wide in combination with 60 cm (2’) deep. Or 135 cm (50”) deep in combination with 3 meter (10 ‘) wide. Or anything in between! All machines are robust and well engineered. Driven by PTO shaft.The most popular models are the 60 en 65 series. These standard units can be equipped with a roller or a rotovator to make a seed bed directly behind the spader. The machines are carried in the 3-point hitch. There are various different spade arms available depending on the soil type. The spaders are protected against obstacles in the soil. Working speeds between 0, 3 and 4 Km/h (0.2 – 2.5 M/h) can be reached depending on soil structure, available Hp and working depth.Features at a glance;
Imants is able to build a deep spader according to your needs. Please ask for more details.Please push 'Know more" ore look of you can find a distributor in your own country.
- Over a century of invention and innovation gives Imants BV unrivalled experience in design, development and manufacture of soil cultivators
- Incredible reliability that you can depend on, year after year
- Does not create plough pan or damage soil structure
- Decompacts and aerates for maximum root development
- Creates homogenous soil conditions by continuous turning, blending and mixing of soil during operation
- Highly effective for incorporation of composts, soil substitutes and organic materials.
- Improves drainage , water movement and availability of nutrients
- High build quality and finish to ensure lasting durability
- Extremely low maintenance and running costs
- Outstanding value for money